Details to Renew Malaysian Passport Online
Introduction: MyONLINE*PASSPORT is a service that allows Malaysians to renew their passports online.
Payment may be made via credit card or direct debit for online applications (FPX), to renew Malaysian Passport Online.
Applicants can collect their passports at any of the offices mentioned (in the system).
The system can decide the date and time of collection based on the date and time of operation. The amount will be stated on the receipt.
PASSPORT PHOTO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Context. The photo’s background MUST be white. Other colors for the ground are not permissible.
- The applicant must dress in dark clothing that covers the shoulder and chest.
- Ladies who cover their heads or wear a hijab must dress in dark colors, preferably black. Their face must be apparent at all times.
- Absence of spectacles, colored contact lenses, or head/hair accessories.
- The photo that is posted must be a softcopy taken by a professional photoshop. Photographs taken instantly or with a polaroid camera are not suitable.
For further clarity, please refer to the specimen image below:
Applications that do not adhere to the above standards will be rejected, which will result in collection delays.
THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO RENEW MALAYSIAN PASSPORT IN SINGAPORE:
1. Age of Applicants must be at least 13 years old and have been given an e-passport (passport with chip). Passports issued previously must be in good shape.
2. The applicant must complete all necessary fields on the application page. False or misleading details provided during the application process will be refused, and the applicant will be subject to legal action under Section 12(1)(c) of the Passport Act 1966. (Act 150).
3. For applicants aged 13 to 18 years old, ONLY the legal guardian who provided consent during the previous application process may apply electronically for renewal. The applicant’s legal guardian must accompany him or her when they obtain the passport. If the legal guardian is not present, the ticket will not be delivered to the applicant.
4. The applicant must include a recent passport-sized photograph with their application.
5. You can pay with a credit card or a direct debit. Passport fees are as follows:
- Standard Application: 13 to 59 years of age: RM 200
- Senior Citizen (60 years of age or older): RM100
6. The applicant must appear in person at the Immigration office to obtain his or her passport. No delegates are permitted. The applicant must carry their Identity Card, their current passport, and a copy of their receipt.
7. Failure to send necessary documents/or to be physically present to collect the passport would result in refused collection access.
8. Renewal application in usual circumstances only.
9. The passport must be in good shape (without stains, water exposure, or tears) and without a chip.
10. Applicants who have a missing or damaged passport are not eligible to apply online.
11. A person who has violated the law is ineligible to apply online.
1. For applicants under the age of 18, a birth certificate is required, as is the presence of a legal guardian.
1. If there is an issue with your payment, you can contact the bank, as the payment process is bank-specific.
2. If there is an issue with the picture uploading, the Collection Office can be retrieved at the Immigration office.
3. If the message ‘Please Refer to the Immigration Office’ appears on the document, it indicates that the application cannot be submitted electronically due to the following: –
3.1 The stored fingerprint is damaged/missing and must be retrieved to ensure no issues during the authentication process.
Detection of fingerprints at the entrance/exit.
3.2 You do not meet the criteria stated on the website ‘MyOnline * Passport.’
3.3 The information entered into the system is incorrect/conflicting.